Detox your skin after the holidays with TOSKANI Purifying
Wondering why your skin breaks out after the holidays? Two of the most notorious aspects of the Christmas season are treats and stress. Although every persons’ skin is different, breakouts can appear during and after the holidays due to environmental and dietary stressors.
We are what we eat and, after the holidays, this premise becomes more relevant than ever. Poor nutrition might make acne-prone skins even more susceptible to breakout. A diet high in sugar and carbohydrates may make acne flare-up more likely. Snacks, sweets, carbs, chocolate, alcohol, sugary drinks, processed and greasy foods, etc. spike our blood sugar. Our body responds by producing more insulin, which increases the production of skin oils and contributes to the clogging of follicles.
Acne affects the pilosebaceous follicles. The inflammatory lesions of acne appear on the areas with more sebaceous glands like face, neck, chest, back, arms and buttock. Help your patients rescue their skin for the new year and recover their natural glow with TOSKANI Purifying, a full line for professionals and patients to prevent, control and treat acne lesions effectively.
Step-by-step acne treatment
To ensure the effectiveness of the treatment, we recommend using Imperfection Peel Booster at night to help unify the skin texture, reduce the size of pores and limit the proliferation of microorganisms responsible for the appearance of papules and pustules. This product will also prepare the skin for the subsequent treatment and will improve the absorption of active ingredients.
Skins with active acne breakouts can be extremely sensitive and are already damaged. That’s why in this phase, we recommend a respectful and controlled exfoliation with Saliforo. Saliforo is a mesopeeling formulated with 2% Salicylic acid that provides a superficial peeling effect and has comedolytic, keratolytic, sebum regulatory and anti-inflammatory properties.
In this phase of the treatment, we recommend Purifying Cocktail and administer it into the skin by means of electroporation. Purifying Cocktail is an effective mesotherapy solution to improve the appearance and reduce imperfections caused by acne. Thanks to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent actives, this cocktail balances sebum secretion and reduces blemishes considerably. We also recommend finishing the cabin treatment with Purifying Peel Off Mask, an occlusive mask that completes professional beauty protocols for acne-prone skins. This mask has purifying and sebum-regulating properties and it is an excellent toner and anti-infectious product. Finish off the treatment with Total Recovery Gel to help the skin recover quicker.
Microneedling has excellent benefits for rejuvenating skin and reducing acne scarring. However, this technique should never be used over active acne. Microneedles are guaranteed to make acne worse if used over active lesions. The needles could come into contact with acne bacteria under the surface of the skin and spread it, igniting more and worse flare-ups. The same caution applies to inflamed skin or irritated skin.
To apply these products, we recommend using our new TKN MesojectGun device. An innovative and painless technique for the administration of mesotherapy actives without needles (and without marks or post-treatment bruises) but with maximum efficiency. TKN MesojectGun delivers a homogeneous square wave pulse to ensure the uniform administration and use of actives in the dermis. This square wave is delivered at a low frequency, which is capable of penetrating to a greater depth, guaranteeing visible and long-lasting effects. The low voltage of this square wave also favours rapid tissue recovery, thus preventing patient discomfort.
It’s fundamental that after each cabin treatment, you recommend your patients to continue with a home care routine to ensure the success of the professional treatment. We recommend following a daily beauty routine to achieve a matte complexion and keep the skin healthy.
- Purifying Cleanser: an oil-free gel that provides deep cleansing and delicately removes impurities and excess sebum that clog pores and lead to the formation of comedones and pimples. This cleanser also helps regulate sebum secretion and can also be used in the body. Use it twice a day, in the morning and at night.
- Purifying ampoules: intensive daily moisturising treatment with ingredients that help rebalance the skin’s lipid mantle, preventing the appearance of imperfections.
- Purifying Intensive Serum: drying and antibacterial gel, effective against blemishes and imperfections. It is meant to be used locally to accelerate the disappearance of localised imperfections and prevent the proliferation of bacteria.
- Purifying Cream: fluid emulsion with active ingredients that work together to reduce inflammation, limit the presence of bacteria, regulate sebum production and fight free radicals. This cream provides a very gentle exfoliation while maintaining the optimum levels of hydration. We recommend using Purifying Cream twice a day, in the morning and at night, especially after cleansing with Purifying Cleanser.
- Purifying Scrub: exfoliating and purifying mask formulated with Moroccan clay, which helps reduce excess oils and exfoliates the most superficial layers of the skin. We recommend using Purifying Scrub at least twice a week.